Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hot Spring



Three days ago, I went to Kurokawa Onsen(hot springs) with my friend. Kurokawa is very famous as a hot-spring town.Kurokawa has more than fifteen hot springs. Do you konw Aso?( I think Aso is most famous place inKumamoto.) Kurokawa is in Aso. Japan has many hot springs and most Japanese like them.


We took many hot springs.
At first we went to the hot-spring of a cave. As you see, water wells through rocks in the cave. The landload of this hot spring holed this cave himself!! (phto;www.doratomo.com/sinmeikan.html/) After that,we went to the open-air bath which was famous for beautiful view. But as soon as we soaked,it started to rain and thundered and lightened! So we got out quickly.


And we went back to the inn whose name is Ikoi ryokann. We were able to stay at the inn far cheaper than the ordinary price through connection! (But it was a very very distant connection. My mother's friend's husband's friend,who was a teacher, taught a girl who is a daughter of the owner of the inn. So the teacher asked her to take in us.) The inn relaxed us, and what's more, the meal was very very delicious! My face is getting bigger and bigger...

We soaked in various water;bijinyu(you can become beauty!) ,white water, tachiyu(The depth was 1.5 meters.) Of cource we had a good time, but we were tooooo exhausted to enjoy enough. I learned a lesson that we must not take a bath more than twice a day from this trip...

6 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Looking at the onsen pictures makes me want to go to onsen, and it even makes me relax!!^^
Also, it was lucky that you could stay the inn at the cheaper price!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger mimaki said...

I want to go to Onsen,too!
Especially I try to soak Bijinyu and Tatiyu~♪

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Fumi said...

Wow, great!! I’m interested in the hot-spring of a cave. It’s bad enough taking the open-air bath in the lightning. But such an experience may be nice too. :) It’s great to be more than fifteen Onsen in Kurokawa. This post makes me feel going to Onsen!! Maybe I can because I have a plan to go to Izu, which is famous for its Onsen too.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ji Won said...

hahahah taking a bath twice a day is one thing; going into the onsen twice a day should get you even more tired! ^^ But at least you got your money's worth, right?? Good job! I would have done the same thing. Nice post & pictures! Good to see that you're genki. ^^ Talk to you soon, ne~

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi Eriko, we missed you today at the chat. What happened? Miki said you were trying to get there. Were you lost?

I liked reading your post about the onsen. I have never had such an experience!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger 食いしん坊 said...

I want to go to Onsen!!
I don't have been to Kurokawa Onsen.
I was surprised at hot spring of 1.5 meters deep.
I want to soak Tatiyu!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home