Monday, August 28, 2006

I went back my hometown Kumamoto!

I went back my hometown Kumamoto a week ago. Kumamoto is in the Kyusyu district.
There is no place like home!! However I'm gaining weight day by day!
There are six people and one dog in my family. I have four sisters as you know. Now that I and two sisters each live in another Prefecture, three people are in Kumamoto.
Our dog's name is Maru. We got her from the storekeeper of the restaurant where we went by chance. the shopkeeper had looked for someone who taked care of the puppies bacause he was too busy to feed them. She is very cute! (I could'nt take a picture of her well because she never kept still!)

The day before yesterday, I went to Fukuoka to meet my friends and a sister.
two friends in the picture and I belong to the same club ( rhyhmic gymnastics) at high school. After a long separation, we enjoyed talking for loooong time . When I talked with them, I noticed I spoke with strong accent and in dialect. In Kanagawa, I don't speak in dialect very much unconsciously. One friend studies hard to become a veterinarian and the other leads a full college life. Chatting with them made me think about myself.

I stayed at my sister's home at night. I'm glad she is fine! She is tidy and methodical person. I want to be methodical like her.

5 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger bon said...

Maru is so cute!! I'm glad to see Maru's picture and I want to see your family's picture. Please show me it.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Ji Won said...

hahaha nice post!
I also like your dog. I've always wanted big dogs (like huskies..) I actually had a cute black dog that was half-pitbull/half-boxer. His name was Hercules. ^^;;
He ended up getting kidnapped, but until then he was the most adorable thing ever!
Next time I see you, I want to hear your strong accent, ok? haha
Anyways, I had a lot of fun reading your post. Keep updating!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Wooooow!
I really want to go to Kyushu district because my father's parents live there!
Also, I enjoyed looking at your dog! Suggoi kawaii nee!
Seeing your friends again sounds really fun! Talking never stops da yo nee.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Maru is beautiful. I used to have dogs when I was a child but as an adult I only had cats, and now I don't have any pets. :-( I love animals, though.

I think you must have a good ear for languages, since you can switch back and forth among dialects so effortlessly!

I really need a map of Japanese prefectures so I can "follow" everyone's travels. Right now, places like Fukuoka and Kanagawa are just names to me.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger 食いしん坊 said...

Maru is very cute!!!
I want to have a dog like Maru☆☆

I'm from Hiroshima. I speak dialect,too. I want to go to Kumamoto and listen to the dialect of Kumamoto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home