Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August15

Today is the last day to have a class. I wish I could stay here longer!
Yesterday, we went to Fair. I rode a Ferris wheel with Hiromi. I love a Ferris wheel. I was surprised it had no wall.I was scared every time it waved. But the view from the top of a Ferris wheel made me happy and refreshing. It was very good! I'm sorry I didn't have enough time to see animals. I like the scent of domestic animals. In Japan, we don't have pastures very much because Japan has many mountains and doen't have enough wide flat lands.
After the Fair, I went to karaoke. All mentors were very good singers! Their songs moved me.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Dear Eriko,
I wish you could stay longer, too! It's great that you found time to ride on the Ferris wheel at the fair (it's the only ride I ever go on!) even though it meant you didn't have time to see the animals. I laughed when I read that you like how the animals smell, because most of your classmates complained about that very aspect of the fair! I like their smell too, especially horses.
I hope your trip home is safe and good and that you will continue to post to your blog after you are back in Japan.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Ji Won said...

Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Eriko, I miss you!!!! I don't think I've ever been on a Ferris wheel in my entire life!!!

I won't forget that you said you would make me a meal when I come to Japan!! I intend to hold you to your word hahaha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home