Saturday, August 19, 2006

August 20 (Japan)

Hi! I'm curing a jet lag.
Thank you so much everyone!! I learned many things. this experience is my precious treasure.I'm happy to join this program.

Yesterday, I cooked miso soup. Though I felt homesick for Japanese food, I didn't feel happy very much after eating . The reason was that I ate the meal by myself. I felt very lonely, for I ate meals with my friends and I enjoyed it in America.I spent all day long with someone, not alone. Now that I came home, I started again to live alone.I think it is very important that we live with someone who we talk with about casual things face to face.

I tried to see pictures Kevin took. But I can't somehow. Is the reason that my computer is Windows?

5 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Fumi said...

Hi,Eriko! What's up? I may know what you felt. And I couldn't agree with you more about what you think is important.
And I can answer your question. You have to download Quick Time Player. It is free of charge. Go website below and get it!
http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/home/win.html

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Ji Won said...

Heeyyy there~ ^^
Curing jet lag huh? hahaha I think I stay up too late these days that I'm beginning to adjust to the Japan time here as well! I agree with you about eating alone and being lonely. The day you all left, I had McDonald's by myself for dinner and it "sucked!" I miss your funny jokes. You really made me laugh! We'll definitely meet again soon, and you're going to make me laugh even more, ok?? Until then, keep blogging! mata ne~

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi, Eriko! I was happy to find your new post today. I am sure you enjoyed the taste of your miso soup, but you are right, it's different to eat alone. (Whenever I eat alone I also read something: the newspaper, a book, a magazine...)

I hope you have solved the problem about viewing the pictures.

Did you get my email about joining our Google Group?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger yuiko said...

I miss you so much. I really enjoyed sharing QI with you. We met there for the first time. We became friends immediatly. I think we are two of a kind. I am sad when I remember my precious memories with you. But, we meet so soon, don't we?

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

I agree that eating meals by myself sucks!! I really hope that we meet again very soon!!!!!! I miss hearing you say "Thank you sooo much~" da yooo! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home